The Old Angle, one of our favorite pubs, where we went directly after a corned beef-heavy lunch at the Market Cafe.
The Bier Markt, also in Ohio City. Strangely, people weren't flocking to the German pub for St. Patrick's day:
At South Side, one of many bars in Tremont we went to after wandering across the bridge. I don't know who this man is. I think he's an acquaintance of Tom's. Or just some guy who wanted his picture taken:
Awww. Aren't we cute?
List of Stops:
- The West Side Market Cafe - a corned beef bonanza with Warsteiner
- The Old Angle Tavern - shots of Jameson with Matt
- McNulty's Bier Markt - finished the tub-thumping list here (whiskey drink, vodka drink, lager drink, cider drink)
- Fat Cats - black & tans and a delicious fried shrimp snack
- The South Side - drinks with a side of Lucky Charms
- The Polish Legion of American Veterans - Pulaske Post - Tom was especially pleased to get in here, because he and Tony had been ringing their bell unsuccessfully on many a barhop over the years. It is otherwise a rather dreary place.
- Prosperity Social Club (formerly Dempsey's Oasis)
- Lincoln Park Pub - Irish egg rolls (me) and shepherd's pie (Tom). Sang along with Marcy Playground and possibly others
- The Lava Lounge